Lattice Scarf Digital PDF Tutorial
Welcome any and all fiber artists! In this tutorial, you will follow step by step photos paired with detailed instructions on your way to learning how to make a circle-grid lattice scarf. The felted lattice scarf is a beginners level felting project. If you have never felted before this tutorial will be a simple and informative introduction! There's no knitting, crocheting, or sewing - just soapy water and a little magic.
Materials & Tools
- 4-5 Old Towels
- Handheld Electric Sander*
- 4.0 ounces of (merino) wool top
- One 100” X 20” piece of bubble wrap
- Dish soap (scentless and dye-free preferred)
- A 20+oz EMPTY baby powder bottle with cap
- One Yard of Nylon Netting (Such as Mosquito Netting)
- 12x12 inch piece of Corrugated Fine Ribbed Rubber matting
Files will be available once payment is confirmed.
This is a nonrefundable item.
This tutorial consists of 2 PDF files. Make sure that you have Adobe reader installed on your computer (available for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/).