A New Way to Pay
For any budget conscious customers out there I offer a unique payment option. It works just like layaway, but without any added fees. Just pick out the hat you want, let me know, and I will send you a "partial payment invoice" from PayPal. Pay what you want and when you want. When the invoice is paid in full I will make your hat and send it out to you, simple as that!
How it Works, Step by Step
- Head over to my shop or even check out my Etsy store. Take some time to browse and figure out exactly what kind of hat you want. If it is a little overwhelming you can also get in touch with me and we can figure out t he kind of hat you want together.
- When you know what hat you want just send me a message with all the details. And don't forget to mention you want to buy your hat with a payment plan!
- I may have to ask you a few more questions and get a few more details from you so I will be in touch, usually within 24 hours.
- When all the details are settled I will send you the special partial payment PayPal invoice. The invoice is special because you don't have to pay the full invoice at once. You can pay as much or as little as you want and you can pay when you want.
- As soon as your invoice is paid in full I will make your hat and send it out to you. No extra layaway fees or hassles.
Keep These Things in Mind
- Your hat will not be made until the invoice is paid in full. That means it will take 2-8 weeks after your invoice is paid before the hat is shipped. Remember, I'm just one artist doing all this by hand, and there may be a few orders ahead of you on the queue.
- Money paid towards your invoice is non-refundable.
- If the invoice is not paid within 12 months of being sent and the hat you ordered raises in price in my shop during that time I may increase the total of your invoice (or send you a new invoice) to match that increase. The total will not increase during that 12 months though, even if the price in my shop goes up. (I'm trying to keep people from locking in lower prices now and cashing in later.)
- Hats that are paid for using a payment plan fall under the same policies as the rest of my hats, including the free re-blocking program, my returns policy, and my custom order policy (if the hat is a custom order). Please make sure to read that information carefully and ask me if you have any questions about any of it.